it already is multiplayer
Recent community posts
Weird, I could have sworn I removed the local-coop tag before. Well, now its removed again. Its currently not possible to do local-coop on the same machine, sorry for the confusion.
I'm glad you like the game! It was indeed born out of a desire to deliver an experience we hoped MC to have, but which never came
Hi gunnar_z. On the itch.io download section, a bit further down should be a game key link think. When you browse to that link you can set up a game account and then log in in-game.
Hope that helps!
You might need to run "sudo cert-sync /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt" or something similar. See also https://www.vintagestory.at/forums/topic/520-linux-distrosconfigurations-under-which-vs-is-known-to-run/
Vintage Story is a survival sandbox game inspired by the MC Mod TerraFirmaCraft.
Some Key facts:
* Challenging survival mode with novel crafting mechanics. Start in the stone age and progress into copper, bronze and iron age.
* Hand made and highly optimized game engine with beautiful graphics.
* Built from the ground up with modding in mind.
Link to itch.io page: https://tyronx.itch.io/vintage-story
Hey itch.io community! <3
Let me introduce...
Vintage Story is a carefully crafted sandbox survival game that is heavily inspired by minecraft mods like SevTech and TerraFirmacraft. It originally started out as a minecraft mod, but soon turned into a standalone game as I grew tired of the cumbersone, non-official modding api that breaks after every game update. That is the reason that the game is highly moddable, in fact the games vanilla content is implemented as a mod too!
There's already a bunch of Let's Plays on Youtube for you to see how the game feels like:
Some of our features include
- A creative Mode with large scale terrain sculpting tools that you can select from a toolbar like in MS Paint
- A polished and well balanced survival mode with pronounced ages (stone age, copper age, bronze age, iron age)
- Immersive in-world crafting for stone tools, pottery and smithing
- Very open to modding, parts of the source code are readable, we have our own model creation and animation tool, a great level of modifications can be done without any programming knowledge