Ah I see now, thanks for response.
Anyways after a day after attempting to fix it myself the error I think it should be gone for good and looks like everything is working again, maybe it either from these actions I did:
- Restart the computer.
- Disable windows defender temporary.
- Disable malwarebytes.
- Disable windows firewall stuff (I checked my firewall rules for some reason windows on my pc automatically add gmlive-server to blacklist without notify me, probably due to anti-virus I mentioned above).
- Always run the server exe as admin.
So looks like I actually triggered rare bugs so I guess this should be marked as fixed for now.