I didn't get much done today.
Nothing really worthy of a screenshot. All I did was edit the UI a bit.
I decided to go with the optional theme of "Water". So with that I thought of a game, which is like a clicker, where rain is falling out of the sky and you have a glass to collect the water, and spend it on better stuff.
My progress will be streamed on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trubadger
Didn't get much done this day.
I got the player movement down and had water falling out of the sky which gives you points, along with that I streamed.
Hopefully the next day I can make it so the glass can't go off the screen.
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hey, I'm Badger and I am new to coding and I only know C#.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
No, I didn't participate in the last jam. The reason joined was because I wanted my skills to get better and to have fun doing it.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Some of my favorite games are Grand Theft Auto V and Garry's Mod. None of them really inspired me to want to make games or really anything.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I have a little experience with game development, mostly from messing around and tutorials. So far I've only used Unity.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I'm passionate about having other people see what I've created.
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
My goals for this game jam is to have fun and to create a good game.
7. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?
8. If you're a returning jammer, what can the admins do to improve your jam experience?
Hope everyone else has fun this game jam!
Alright! I have not got that mad a game in so long! It's really nice. But the music kinda gets annoying after a while. But otherwise, great game! Simple game play but fun! I think this might be a glitch but when I closed the game and tried to delete it (sorry I finished it) it said it was open! So I traveled around in task manager and it said it was open. Just a little stupid glitch. Just keep on making games. Bye!