We're sorry that this happened. We're working on fixing it as soon as possible.
Recent community posts
Box Kid Adventures is a dynamic, top-down puzzle game.
You play as Box Kid – a toy made of cardboard – going through various levels, full of nasty enemies and brain challenging puzzles.
"In the age of electronics, the toy-robots became kids favourite playthings. However, a young, ambitious designer, created a new toy. A Kid. A Box Kid! A toy made out of cardboard. A toy that should breathe life into the world of imagination. But the company's CEO wasn't impressed by that idea and he threw Box Kid into the garbage chute... But was that the real reason? Unveil the truth, as you help Box Kid discover his destiny!"
- Experience simple but deep gameplay, that really captures the spirit of the 8-bit era.
- Enjoy beautiful, cartoon graphics in Hi-Definition.
- Go through 75 various levels, full of nasty enemies and brain challenging puzzles.
- Create and share your own levels, with the built-in level editor.
- Earn keys to unlock new characters and levels.
- Discover the destiny of a cute cardboard hero.
Release date trailer:
Gameplay video from level 1-4:
as we were submitting our game (Bulldozer #GM20) on the very last moment, we forgot to add a source code for it. As soon as we realized it, we added it to the itch page (as a Bulldozer20_source.rar). We hope that you will consider our entry valid.
Thanks for hosting the jam, it was a fun challenge.