Thank you for reporting this issue, it can happen for larger images.
Recent community posts
Yes, all sprites are 16x16 but in the Base Pack sprites are in a 32x32 frame to leave space for any accessories drawn.
I have plans for making a tileset for these but it’s still in development.
They are in the exact same style so it’s entirely possible. In terms of time, it entirely depends on an artist.
I never planned on adding more animations for this pack, as I mentioned these were designed for genres that need many different types of units and can do without animations.
Hey, yes - I’m perfectly fine with that solution. From my perspective you sharing encrypted assets alongside an open-source project is the same as someone else sharing them as embedded resources in an executable.
By the way - a clever solution, I like it a lot. :)
Hey, I personally use the extension with Aseprite v1.2.25 under Windows 10, without issues.
What issues are you facing? If you could include information about the version of Aseprite and the OS you’re using it would also be helpful.
For the script to function properly the values should be changed to a range you want to interpolate. In my example, if I want to interpolate the whole animation I have to set values to 1 and 14 accordingly:
Thank you, could you share what values are you using for From frame and To frame? There’s a small issue with the current version where by default it has values for only the selected frame which will result in no in-between frames being added as you described.
Screenshot of the incorrect frame numbers in Aseprite v1.2.25:
Hey, just a few quick questions:
- What version of Aseprite are you using?
- Are you using multiple layers for different parts of an animation?
- Could you add a screenshot of your layers & frames setup?
I finally played the demo and here are my notes:
- Graphics + Music = Great Mood, sprites (player, enemies, items, anything that players can interact with) could be a bit more saturated or brighter to distinguish them better from the background (perhaps It’s an issue only on my display?).
- Nice idea with how the boss at the end blocks the path.
- I was able to finish the demo without picking up the sword! But I think I had to deal the exact same number of hits to the boss?
- Fighting human enemies is fairly unsatisfying because I couldn’t clearly see when they’re about to attack. Perhaps a little visual effect (flash, sparks) could help.
- Animation for picking up items felt too slow and I had to stand right over them which made It a bit tricky.
- I can leave an area by walking through the edge of the screen at any time but I can’t enter an area through a door when I’m fighting? Seemed odd to me.