Hey, thanks a lot! I agree, there's quite some of room for improvement when it comes to AI. It's on my list of things to look further into.
Recent community posts
End Matter is an arena-like strategy game set in space: casual matches against multiple players requiring you to conquer new planets, defend them from enemy players and outgrow their fleets while showing them who's intergalactic boss. On top of its core gameplay loop End Matter experiments with some unique game modes and dabbles into a bunch of bizarre genre blends.
Download it here
It's free for the rest of the week. Go grab it. :)
- Command millions of space ships in casual, arena-like battles
- Conquer planets and solar systems
- Battle up to 3 AI players in 4 difficulty modes
- A campaign with 40 different levels
- Unlock 11 game modes -- from team death match over capture the flag to some less serious genre blends
- Unlock 11 different weapons to make the AI's life difficult with
- Start custom quick matches with all your unlocked achievements
I'd love to hear your feedback.
@therioko on Twitter