Recent community posts
So did you decide to take the jeph Jacques route and remove the little sister because it's easier to keep people from getting the wrong idea? I was looking forward to either helping her stand up for herself or turning her into a bully. But given the rest of the games content it might have been for the best.
A visual novel game where you build stats... Now that's a concept I havent seen in a while.. anyway since I can't join the discord because voip numbers don't work on discord and some of us don't have a landline or a phone plan. We keep letting our player get their dick wet but why not put their mouth to use and tongue fuck the girls in both holes.
So uh do we ever figure out what was going on in the start of the game. Because it's like meet a kitty , stop the mop, get an apartment, get a Domme.
Who TF am I? Why was I in an abandoned lab? Where's my fellow experiments? Why did I awake what seems years after the apocalypse instead of during? Am I a person? A clone?
im on a console browser eventually i deleted the save and it fixed. As for my 3 points.
1. Its hard to imagine a true sense of scale. If you put a bunch of buildings near each other thats a village. A bunch of blocks with trees is a forest. If you made a village who talked about a spooky building in the woods five trees away from the village is just steve how many trees asay from any other building do you feel it takes before steve turns into a hermit.
2. Put down a block and a fishing cabim then put 20 blocks of water on any side. How does the owner socialize? I figure there could be a dock or somethinto imply he rows into town.
3. The Butcher , the faker, the candle stick maker. The innkeeper, the hunter. You could make dozens of new buildings or literally just add a double of the lumberjack/fishing/farming building rename it home give it no boosts and let players make actual villages. Some might want you to design a whole new building but given the notes imply youre done i'd take the easiest option for you that still adds non desert houses. If you did design something new any structure on water, dock, bridge, boat, etc
on a question of scale just your opinion. If one were making a house in the woods (Also please add plain houses to the farming/fishing/lumber/forest area even if only contributes .05 and nothing boosts it) how many blocks away from "Town" would make it "The house deep in the woods" also can you add bridges /docks so those fishing cabins in the middle of the lakes I make arent trapped lol
Edit broke the game new world starting block wont spawn or the camera chose to go to china
You know the Team should investigate the town of Wayhaven from the Wayhaven chronicles. In it a Lone Detective as a Supernatural team (Vampires) who are practically family joking and teasing forced upon them by a secret government agency and specifically their estranged (Player choice) parent who is in charge of the team who forces the team on them because there is "something special"(magic blood that is supernatural steroids to supernatural creatures) about them. Fun series it's also a romance and a huge chunk of content is removed if you dont romance anyone.
Soo given that this is wayhaven minus the sweetness (The Wayhaven Detective doesnt beat up perps.) I'll give you the same advice I'd give the Wayhaven Author.
1. The more an author tries to push romance on me (Wayhaven literally has the author stop the story to tell you if you dont romance anyone you are speed running to the ending) it makes me not want to romance anyone. Other things that kill the sexy buzz for me. Having interactions and socializing forced on me like it's a playdate (The more you try to make me like the character the less i will), The romance options being the people who strongarmed their way into your life (in Wayhaven i'm most flirty with the weasel of a human journalist), If the stakes are too high (All my life or death doctor characters would punch your teeth out if you tried a Grey's Anatomy hookupwith them). Conversely I find the most attractive characters in these types of stories are the ones who the author hopes are coming across as off limits (The Jokeresque Supervillain Prodigal from heroes rise, the drug dealer from Psy High, The girl blaming you for her brother's death from the fog knows your name, the Bully who disappears for75 percent of the book after being expelled in the first chapter of Creme De La Creme, etc.) might tie into my rebellious nature or my "I dont want people throwing themselves at me." Nature.
2. In wayhaven even an asexual (in deed the author forces you to choose a sexuality in the beginning) detective is friends with the Team by book 2. I get you want some sort of camaraderie but you quintupled down on the loner aspect. So I expect while you can choose to warm up to the team that there will always be a begrudging if not antagonistic answer. A sorta "The team grows on you.... Like a cancerous tumor"
3. Personally I would have turned in my gun and badge by tossing them at Dad's head. I dont know why the animosity is there. Did he sexually assault my lesbian MC? Never was around? Killed a supernatural best friend? Cheat on mom? Miss her funeral? Doesn't matter. I'd have quit because I was PROMISED a Solo career the moment you break a promise to me you are dead to me. So I'd move cross country and become a waitress if dad kept me away from police work until I was begged to come back and given some sort of legally binding contract that gave me what I besides Solo work or including solo work after a set timetable of teamwork. How could that work for a writer who needs the protag to stay with the team? Simple. The Team becomes a permanent fixture in the department (so they can keep an eye on me for dear ol dad) and when I dont have an active solo case i'm sent to work with them because I'm not getting paid to play minesweeper. (Perhaps Dad himself is having 90 percent of Solo cases rerouted to him so he can solve them and leave me to Teamwork)
With Lesbian Mode on shouldn't the line of dialogue about being kissed by a guy and wanting a boyfriend be about being kissed by a girl and wanting a girlfriend or is it solely to remove content and not change things?
Is shower girl supposed to be the same name as my character or is that a weird coinkydink?
It's fun though i should probably wait till it's a bit further along till some of the images/animations are implemented a few of the lesbian options just lead to a blank screen and back to the options. but looks good so far. hope the sub dom system gets fleshed out more. And the whole when clarifying your interests to your partner the phrasing could use some work like if i want them to ... tickle them do i say tickles are great or having a partner who tickles is great. that's a bit confusing.
I have a controller. it worked normally at first but now the left analog stick controls the camera and movement. That's not really the games problem. but if theres anyway to fix it'd be good to know.
I also would be interested in that because i'm probably going to have my protagonist avoid hetero relationships [except when the game forces her to have sex against her will] but also how do you change hair color?
Would it be possible to corrupt our dear host into a more... Dominant role? There are a few options like greet me rudely but sometimes you want to play a sub. Assuming dominance wouldn't undermine the whole plan.
So playing the new version and ok I'm going to say it. Assuming theres any sort of multiple choose your partner ending. My first playthrough would be Jane. But my second would be Luna. She's an amazing character. Most of the characters are fascinating in their own rights. if this was a traditional dating sim I'd want to get pretty much any of the characters ending. Shoutouts to the ghans who I think may be a bit of a tribute to Hanniferjane the trio of not quite bullies from Longstory. Also Zariah is fun.
Run into a bug talking about day 7 and if I sleep through it the bug pops up for day 8 couldn't find gui main clock.
Also I got as far as the jane breastfeeding where do we unlock the rest?
New version runs much better a suggestion if I may for our little sister / landlord's daughter. In the Dark Path we teach her how to be a bully and bully others. And in the wholesome path we teach her to be confident in herself and stand up to her bullies. Since it's might be difficult thinking up ideas for nonsexual characters in a erotic game. Sorry if you already thought of that.
I know it's probably unrealistic but I hope there's a happy ending with our twin. she's the only character i feel any connection. ( BTW i chose to have a land lady they both called her mom and then there were some weird glitches that referred to the MC as sister and the twin as brother) also it'd be hilarious if you named yourself Jaime and your Twin Cersei if there was an easter egg.
it's an a502dl I did see where it said type the keyword ( still wasnt sure how to learn what to type) but clicking on the book didnt bring up a prompt/the keyboard. Uninstalled it out of frustration. Especially when it felt like I was stuck going nowhere. I couldn't get the catalogue till November chapter 5 Daphne's game kept resetting and I never figured if there was anything after burnished. Luna's painting didn't know her dreams neither did flitwick flitwick seemed useless but maybe Amelia bones telling me about legilimency rendered him moot. Couldn't find the time turner among the other issues. It was extremely complicated also super big on my phone heh. I was a little disappointed I was interested in getting good endings with Susan and Daphne. I will say though me and my friends were highly entertained by the Cameo by Merula "Best Witch at Hogwarts" Snyde outside the door.
On Android there's no keyboard prompt for Ginny's diary. Luna's diary, how to use legilimency , finding the Time turner in chapter 5, Daphne's tells, are not clear in the walkthrough on Google docs. It could probably use tips about sending gifts like only do it with the official seal. Also it crashes if you hit customize your assistant and crashes if you accidentally hit under 18 instead of just exiting the app. Also could probably use a guide to what gifts each girl likes.
For the benefit of the Dev whose native language isn't English.
"Is Extremely Talkative"
"Is addicted to gaming"
"Couldn't attend school"
"Talks in the theater" -that's more of a Firefly joke but if you want to specify movies you can remove cinema or remove movies.
"Homophobic" and "Heterophobic" the former is hating gay people and the latter is hating straight people
"Failed to save a child from being run over" or "Ran over a child"
"Murdered their spouse for possibly abusing their child" since this pops up under male or female [and children too but lets leave that to crazy random happenstance] it removes the gender of the spouse and murderer. So if a woman gets it , it could be she murdered husband or her wife granted 90 percent of these are from countries where same sex marriage is probably illegal but by making this fact genderless makes it easier for it to pop up under either gender.
"Took illegal drugs" because in some part of the world "drugs" means prescription medications.
"Ate a living bird" though "Bit the head off a live bird" also an option.
Extra facts you could add.
"Donated to Charity"
"Killed someone in self defense"
"Part of a cult"
"Kidnapped a child"
"Was kidnapped as a child"
"Trolled internet forums"
"Killed a Dog"
"Volunteer at an Animal Shelter"