This is the official contact email of Redbeet company: email@example.com
Recent community posts
Here you will see the latest news about the Raft Game
● Hi everyone, Raft game release date has been set on Steam. This is on May 23 / 2018! Be prepared for the most epic adventure that only your imagination can limit! Be prepared for the Endless Ocean. Enter Steam and wait for the game: http://steam/app/648800/Raft
● Hello everybody, we will finally find release date of Raft Game! All the information received so far is just that the full game will be launched in 2018. Follow Raft DevBlog: Official Raft DevBlog
How to Install (Directly):
- Go to Downloads Page and download your Raft Windows version (Multiplayer Pack).
- Extract the files by right clicking the downloaded file and choosing extract here. Make sure the .exe file and Data folder is in the same location.
- Run the .exe file.
How to Install (Manually):
- Go to Raft Multiplayer Mod by Dεмøη or Downloads Page.
- Download the latest version of "Raft Demp" for your version of Windows.
- Go to Downloads Page and download your Raft Windows version (V1.05).
- Copy files from Raft Demp x32&64 in your Raft directory version.
- Like here: https://imgur.com/kXAgRo7
How to Connect with your friends:
- Run game.
- Click "Demon multiplayer" button in the upper corner.
- Enter you nickname.
- Click host button. (To host new game)
- Click connect button. (To connect with lobby)
- Configure your connection.
- As host just leave port alone. Disable 'Use NAT' if you creating server on public ip address. So, for hamachi leave enabled.
- As client enter target ip address with port.
- Click host button or connect button.
- If you ready (as host) click start game button.
Rules to host Game:
- System Firewall is turned off.
- If you are using hamachi enable NAT options if you do not use NAT off.
- If the status on the hamachi is not green, this means a problem with the application.
- Make sure that the port that uses the game <26656> is added to the exceptions.
- What things are not synced in the game? - Chests, cooking station, water purifier, croppot, tree croppot
- How can I send a file output_log.txt? - Here http://pastebin.com/ and just give to Dεмøη a link.
- Where is the file located output_log.txt? - It is located in the folder Vx.xx_Raft_Winxx. For example V1.05 Raft_Win64.
- What is the principle of running the program? - "dll injection" one example is "ilspy reflex".
Download Raft_Images.rar - [103 MB] - (Last Updated: 22/4/2018)
Download Raft_Logos.rar - [911 KB] - (Last Updated: 22/4/2018)
Download Raft_GIFS.rar - [267 MB] - (Last Updated: 22/4/2018)
Download Raft_Wallpapers.rar for Phone or Tablet - [4 MB] - (Last Updated: 24/4/2018)
You have to download this to your PC, then you have to put images in your Phone or Tablet with the USB power cable.
The New Game Trailer - (Publish on 16 dec. 2016)
The Old Game Trailer - (Publish on 5 sept. 2017)
Version 1.05b - (2017-10-6, 21:25)
- Added: A window to the right with all the information about launching the new version of the Raft game
- Bug fix: Light shadow optimization
- Updated: New game logo
- The maximum number of worlds was updated to 25
- Updated: Water Texture
- Updated: Items Graphics
- More Optimizations
- Added: Duke form "Scrap Mechanic" Game
Version 1.05 - (2016-01-2, 17:10)
- Day and Night Cycle!
- New water
- New buildables: - Chair - Table - Lantern
- New graphics for thatch
- New plant: Beetroot
- New resource: Nail
- Redid collision system when placing objects.
- Options menu which includes video, audio and control settings (more options will come later)
- Save button added separetly so you can exit the game without saving
- You can now hold 'R' to rotate items freely and tap 'R' to snap 90 degrees.
- Pickup buildable items by hitting breaking them with the axe such as cookingstations, chests and more.
- Bug fix: Stuff placed underneath a ramp should work as intended
- Bug fix: Getting stuck in item nets should not happen any more
- Bug fix: Disapearing items from chests should be fixed.
- Bug fix: You can no longer walk twice as fast by walking diagonaly
- Bug fix: Shark stuck in eat animation
- Bug fix: Interaction range fixed with useable objects such as chests and cooking stations
- Bug fix: Could not build where a building had been destroyed
Version 1.04 - (2016-12-31, 13:29)
Important!! Saved games before V1.04 is not compatible with V1.04
- Chests! There is now a way to store your stuff!
- Mac support!
- Linux support! (Has not been fully tested, help us test it Linux users)
- Updated: readme file.txt
- Text that tells the users how to rotate ("R" key) objects while building
- Changed description of Axe
- Hook charges faster when holding left click
- Hook pulls towards player faster
- Added: support for not creating a save file with an already existing name
- Shark does more damage
- Shark has more health
- Sprinting with SHIFT
- Item stacking when combining draging an item onto another item of the same type
- Bug fix: Walls could not be placed at all rotations when placed around a pillar
- Bug fix: Flying coconuts
- Bug fix: Floors could not be placed sometimes, this should be fixed now
Version 1.03 (Hotfix) - (2016-12-24, 09:16)
- Repaired version 1.02 mistake where one would get stuck on loading screen after creating a new game, silly but devastating mistake by us
Version 1.02 - (2016-12-23, 22:16)
- Bug fix: Major bug where loading a game could cause the loading of a level to freeze and crash the game.
- Added: A loading screen
- Bug fix: Where walls could not always be placed next to each other
Version 1.01 - (2016-12-23, 15:30)
- You can now save your game. This is done by exiting the game to desktop or to main menu. Everything is not saved in this patch, this is a list of what is saved currently: - The raft - Player stats - Inventory - Crop plot and cooking stands More saving will be added in future patches.
- Bug fix: Where items would stop spawning fixed
- Shark meat name has been changed to "Cooked shark meat" from "Cooked mackerel"
- Net has changed name to "Item net" from "Net"
- Bug fix: Where opening inventory while in build menu would create a GUI glitch
- Removed water splash effect when shark is dead
Version 1.0 Alpha - (2016-11-05, 14:46)
- The first version is now available!
- STORY OF GAME:
"On a small piece of wood, with nothing but a hook made of old pieces of plastic, you wake up on the vast, blue ocean. You are alone and there is no land as far as the eye can see. The water is calm and all you can hear is the faint sound of waves and a gentle breeze. With a dry throat and an empty stomach, survival will not be easy."
By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft and be wary of the dangers of the ocean!
"Trapped on a small raft with nothing but a hook made of old plastic, players awake on a vast, blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach, survival will not be easy!
Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the big open sea, with the objective to stay alive, gather resources and build yourself a floating home worthy of survival.
Resources are tough to come at sea: Players will have to make sure to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves. However, thirst and hunger is not the only danger in the ocean… watch out for the man-eating shark determined to end your voyage!"
- Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
- Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
- Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots and more to help you stay alive!
- Build! Expand your raft from a simple wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
- Dive! Drop anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
- Fight! Defend your raft from the dangers of the ocean.
- ABOUT REDBEET INTERACTIVE:
"Redbeet Interactive is a very small studio of three people founded in 2017. It is based in Skövde, Sweden and consists of two graphics artists and one programmer who all attended the game design program at Uppsala University, Campus Gotland. The studio is currently developing Raft, which is its first project."
"Raft is proudly published by Axolot Games, the developers behind the hugely popular game Scrap Mechanic."
Latest Release! (Or download from Official Raft)
- V1.05b Raft Win64.zip (118 MB)
- V1.05b Raft Win32.zip (116 MB)
- V1.05 Raft Win64.zip (81 MB)
- V1.05 Raft Win32.zip (80 MB)
- V1.04_Raft_Win64.zip (67 MB)
- V1.04_Raft_Win32.zip (67 MB)
- V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal.zip (90 MB)
- V1.04_Raft_MacUniversal.zip (90 MB)
Multiplayer Pack! - (by TheDev)
Demp Mod! - (By Dεмøη)
My opinion would be to add bed that give you skip the night, some extra settings and more construction. Says some things that should be added to the game. This game is super, more support for developer! :D