Thanks! You can drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent community posts
It's a bug and it's here since I started working on it.
I tried to stream my progress and got so stressed I completely forgotten about it.
And after I stopped streaming so I could concentrate properly I couldn't even tell a difference between switched and unswitched axis.
I couldn't tell which one is correct.
In comparision to another Prophunt experiences we've put great amount of work in making physics play a crucial role in gameplay. You can morph into desk, let your friends morph into cups, screens, keyboards, jump on you and act like a place of scenery.
Everything here is a subject to change according to feedback.
0.3 - Reproduction update
- Fixed pathfinding ( done )
- More animal interaction
- Reproduction and baby animals
- More animal behaviours
- Gathering food from map
- Feeding young
- Traveling in packs
- Running away from predators
- Group fights
- Small content update
- New props for biomes ( done )
- Screenshot button ( done )
- Cleaner animal info
0.4 - Planet update
- Optimization fixes
- Bigger planets
- Weather changes
0.5 - Guests update
- Park ratings
- Visitors will orbit planets instead of flying next to them
- Log for messages from guests ( what they like and what not )
0.6 - Builder update
- More features for guests
- Toilets, restaurants, staff etc.
0.7 - Galaxy update
- Seamless multiplayer features
- Huge galaxy map with your planets and friends planets
- Last update of phase 1 of development
- More content
- Multiple planets
- Animal modification
- More multiplayer features
- Planet is now spinning a lot slower! Still looks pretty cool.
- Planet is now spinning! Looks pretty cool.
- Fullscreen button - Press it and the game will magically extend to your screens resolution!
- Zooming - Use mouse wheel to zoom your planet up and down! See your happy boars really close, or just see whole planet in it's glory.
- No more money for empty planet
- interface is no longer saved so save files are smaller
- Old planet is now completely removed when generating new one. No more animals stuck in the terrain or lost spaceships ( you can of course load it back if you saved it )
- Camera clamp - you can no longer "go into space" as much as before. Camera position is clamped to a square 2048 x 2048 with your planet in the middle. So you can move your planet out of sight, but you can't get lost anymore.
Oh, and please report any bugs you find.