That's a decent amount of hard core F bombs and general cursing. Great channel, you have a general demeaner of a commentator for children and you proceed to drop multiple hard core words for them to repeat later. Good on you mate. Glad you can bring this to us all.
Recent community posts
I don't want to go off on you here but it's very easy to say you'd be good at something when you don't know anything about it. A bright and shiny idea takes so much to put down in a game because you have to break it down to literally every single aspect. Every blade and design of that blade needs to be hand crafted; the size and shape, color, any extra bits that look a little different need to aligned and rendered and tweaked. The hit box and physics need to be programmed (if contact with floor = true then pull x and y axis of coordinate X=741, Y=0, Z=18 to floating point of floor coordinate X=float minus X of the blade, Y=.... etc...
But anyways, aside from "Hey, it's easy! You just have to know how to do it!" I'd like to look at your ideas for the game. I'm not affiliated with the developer, just a guy who likes what he's done with the game so far who also has some time on his hands.
1. This is probably a design choice. This is a game about being a blacksmith and running a shop so I could see "go out and kill slimes" being completely off track for what he invisioned for this game. Maybe it's not and he might end up doing something with that but for all of us who like the idea of running a blacksmith shop and making cool weapons might not like the direction of a questing game to go out and slay 15 dragons to get a cool new blueprint.
2. This comes back to how much work is involved with actually making each and every blade, hammer, hilt, guard, etc... I'm sure he's working on something for this already or he has plans to do so. Actually I believe I saw on his Trello page that there are quite a few things that he's currently working on such as shields and more designs.
3. It used to be so much less that you blew through each and every ingot in just a couple in-game days and the game was just done, over, too boring to continue. I'm sure this isn't the final product by any means but it does give new guys something to strive for and is much better than a 15 minute "Okay I made everything, I'm done" kind of experience.
4. These are multiple jumbled ideas crammed in to one selection. It's very hard to take anything from what you even put here other than "Make the game better!". He's working on a lot of these things and others might make for good ideas/suggestions by themselves. The bigger house is going to be worked on at least. Who knows what he's going to end up doing in the long run.
5. I really like this one. I do know that wood working is a possible thing in the future that will be coming up and if you checked out the 0.72 sandbox bode you'd see that mining is already being tested. I do really like the idea of each item being staged in terms of upgrades to make each one easier though. Great idea.
6. This has been brought up a few times and continues to be brought up on the Trello page. There has been talk about having other shops and buying things from those shops in person, hiring a goon to go pick stuff up for you... There's a lot of talk already on that front, hopefully we see something soon on that after most of the bug fixes are completed.
Again, not trying to attack you here... Just the way you came across "I'm amazing at this even though I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about" just really rubbed me the wrong way... Maybe I'm just in a bad mood and I'm sorry for that. Either way, I suggest maybe checking out the Trello page and seeing what's going on there too. Get an idea for what's being worked on, what's being talked about and refine some of those ideas a little bit. If you have more like your #5 then I'll personally be looking out for your next suggestions, they could be brilliant.