This is our first time working together for a game, actually! DaisyOwl and I are working on different titles rn, which are on display on both of our twitter accounts.
Recent community posts
I'm not entirely sure what caused the bug in question, but it should be fixed now! I sent it to Kai to implement in the next patch, but here's the .cs file itself so you can start using it now, with a couple new features thrown in. Just replace the existing file with this one and you'll be good to go!
Edit: I didn't see there was a bug with Get Super Text mesh, here's that one too. Lemme know if you have any other issues for the Playmaker actions!