Recent community posts
I heard that the Steam version is unstable on Linux. Is the itch.io version also unstable on Linux? When I launch Game.sh, it never progresses beyond a black screen.
Is this a known problem with a solution?
(I can boot into Windows if I must. It's just convenient to run it under Linux if I can.)
OK, I tried playing it. I have a couple of bugs to report:
1. I can't figure out how to launch the Linux version. I see no executable or script file in the folder. Which file am I supposed to run?
2. The settings are not saved when you close and re-open the application (in the Windows stand-alone and Windows Steam versions alike).
3. The text speed option does not seem to do anything. "Instant" does not make the text appear instantly.
Hi! I've played a bit of the demo (not completed it), and I have some feedback and suggestions:
1. Where in the world is this story set? The names are English, but I see kanji on the bedroom wall.
2. Each line of text fades in. IMO fading text should be disabled when text speed is maximum - or there should be some other option to disable this. I set text speed to maximum because I want to be able to read quickly, so this annoys me.
3. There appears to be no way to reliably activate the cell phone by keyboard - you need to mouse-click it, as far as I could tell. At least, I could not close that text message with the keyboard.
4. Is the cell phone supposed to stay in the upper left corner forever?
This is a nice game. At first glance I did not like the graphics, but once I got used to them I found them quite pretty.
The story is nice. The text could really use some more proofreading. And the game would benefit from some more quality-of-life features like more font, size and opacity options.
One thing I really like about the game is the male protagonist (Kang). He has a backbone. Unlike most VN protagonists I have seen, he is not a loser who collapses into a stammering, gasping, nosebleeding puddle of goo the moment a girl shows interest in him. Neither is he stupidly overpowered. He handles both enemies and women like a man. I like him. :)
My main problem with the game, however, is that the "skip only seen text" feature is bugged. When I fast-forward, it skips all text - seen or unseen. That makes it extremely frustrating to chase down the alternate endings. :(
This game is adorable! Super-happy and cute - and the sprites are BEAUTIFUL. I give it an 8/10. :)
I especially love Rayen. Whenever she frets or trembles or smiles or does anything, I feel this visceral need to protecc her. :D
I have a question: Are the characters' names normal names in... Chile or whatever South American place this is set in? Or are they semi-fictional names?