Yay! Are save files from the post-Beta 20 patch compatible with this?
Recent community posts
Thanks! I was using my laptop touchpad instead of a mouse, so no wonder.
By the way, this game is elegantly simple yet challenging. The art style is wonderfully distinctive, and the villagers (and alien) are adorable.
I've found several bugs:
1. In Chapter 4, the "release 3 metal singles in one month" task for the rival will register as completed even if you haven't actually done it (I may have released 3 singles that month, but none of them were metal).
2. Theater income always appears as 0 when hovering over my current balance, even though my two theaters are generating plenty of revenue when you examine them individually.
3. After one of my idols was treated for depression, her Cute score reset to 0. Other idols treated for depression didn't have this problem.
4. Variable names sometimes show up in dialogue rather than variable values. I've had a couple of idols tell me when announcing their graduation that they'd be saying goodbye on "[date]" when earlier in the dialogue they'd given the actual day, and once I saw "[actor]" rather than an idol's name show up in a social media post.
5. Number suffixes on the birthday screen are incorrect for some birthdays; my idols had "21th," "22th," and "23th" birthdays rather than "21st," "22nd," and "23rd."