this is the 2nd time i've seen you just say "hmmmm" on a game lmao maybe re-work a greeting so it comes off a little less odd
Recent community posts
I thought I was going to like August the least because of their stoic intro, but they're such a blushy bby and i love them so much it hurts, Omen is also my precious bun and as embarrassing as it is i cant wait to see if my little shy demon spices up a bit >:3c
Lowkey glad its 18+ because the story and characters are so sinfully good I can't help but want some s t e a m
I love this so much, I stayed up until 4 in the morning just to play it all the way through. I did have some glitches but the game was still so enjoyable, Loveless is forever my favorite character >u>
IM GOING TO END UP POSTING TWICE BECAUSE WHILE I WAS PLAYING THE SCENE IN THE MUSIC ROOM I WAS LOOKING AT THE VOCAL EXERCISES AND SAYING THEM OUT LOUD AND IT TOOK ME TO REALIZE THAT IT LOOKED LIKE A DRAGON BALL REFERENCE??? Im not sure if that's how you meant it but to me it was hilarious ^^;; I'm going to go back to playing now~
1. I adore him, his personality is so conflicted and it's obvious he wants to say certain things in a nicer way, but can't bring himself to do it. Neil is precious~
2. I had 5 fierce points and 11 kind points, I think it was? When it said there was an innocent ending, I decided that next time I'd try to get more fierce points to see if it changed~
3. 2 hours and 22 minutes
4. Dimitri is the whole reason I made an account just now, because I absolutely fell in love with him and I haven't even finished the rain scene. He's so adorably shy and I can't wait to see how his character develops. Also, his voice is perfect, not further comments on that~
5. Still currently finishing his chapters ^^;;
6. Favorite? I have to have a favorite? Ack...I'd have to say Neil, simply for the fact that I had more time to see him change in the story, Dimitri is new to me. However, I feel he has the potential to become my favorite~
7. Definitely the one where Neil was trying to hide behind his computer, He looked so guilty I got all choked up with laughter.
8. ....I feel a little dirty for saying so, but it was definitely the kissing scene within the store. Its embarrassing to admit, but I hadn't expected it to take such an..adultish turn? I was expecting a sweet and innocent otome, and I am so happy I was wrong you have no idea. I look forward to more steamy scenes >//<
9. I was super ticked off when Neil was like "lul I don't wanna see you anymore but its for your own good" I disagree completely, come fight me grape-head.
10. I LOVED all of the customization for the clothes, every chapter I was making a new outfit. Bless you for the god mode, if I hadn't had that I would have been broke immediately ^^;; I really like focusing more on the clothes, so that was a relief to me.
11. I can't wait for all of the characters, but I'm anticipating Caine and Sam a little more. Their appearances jumped out at me a little more, and I'm excited to see how the stories play out~!
12. I love everything about it, the art is colorful and really draws you in, and the writing is endearing. I love the sassy comments!! I just finished Neil's first 20 chapters but I already want to go back and do it all again! I am so looking forward to seeing how everything progresses >u< good luck~!