I think its very nice my stupid game could be used to teach motor skills! If you're still doing this i can provide you with a version that doesnt have the drunk effects.
Recent community posts
The demo exceeded my expectations! Really great stuff.
- The audio design is *really* good. Every sound is satisfying as hell!
- Artsyle is great. Palette and mood are just right.
- Sassy dialogue.
- Music/ambience is top notch.
- Voice bits. I love them so much.
- The lock mechanic is not really a challenge and doesn't really add anything.
- This is a very personal thing, but non-pixelart things really stand out. Examples: the electric wire, the Gnarcier spike, the foliage animation. In general everything that is at a higher resolution than the pixel grid. Sub-pixel parallax doesn't bother me as much because it helps smooth the camera movements.
- Why am I picking up all this stuff ;_;
All in all I really enjoyed the demo and I was sad that it was over. Can't wait to see were you take this!