Hi, if you get me your twitter/discord (or some other place i can DM) I will give you a key
Recent community posts
I added a version just now. It's a bit troublesome because you'll need to install the right version of LÖVE yourself. (I added a link with the install instructions)
Let me know if it works, since i havent tested it.
At this moment i do not account for different machines, the fact that it works well is really just because love2d is doing a good job.
I didnt follow any guidelines. The math is pretty simple (i.e. convert bpm to timing intervals and some basic checks to assure that it stays in sync). If u have any more question you can hit me up on Twitter!
The demo exceeded my expectations! Really great stuff.
- The audio design is *really* good. Every sound is satisfying as hell!
- Artsyle is great. Palette and mood are just right.
- Sassy dialogue.
- Music/ambience is top notch.
- Voice bits. I love them so much.
- The lock mechanic is not really a challenge and doesn't really add anything.
- This is a very personal thing, but non-pixelart things really stand out. Examples: the electric wire, the Gnarcier spike, the foliage animation. In general everything that is at a higher resolution than the pixel grid. Sub-pixel parallax doesn't bother me as much because it helps smooth the camera movements.
- Why am I picking up all this stuff ;_;
All in all I really enjoyed the demo and I was sad that it was over. Can't wait to see were you take this!