All you need to do is click the "download now" button and install the game! It only works on computers though and can't be played on a phone or tablet :)
The Bee's Knees
Recent community posts
Hi Cinnabun13, this game is free! It is optional to donate - when that box comes up just click on "No thanks, just take me to the downloads." I hope you enjoy the game, should you decide to download and play it!
Thanks for letting me know!
I went through on my MacBook and was able to open and run the game successfully. Here's what I did, step-by-step:
1. Go to the downloads page, and Download the 2nd file (the one with the apple icon at the very right) that is called 'A-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Slice-of-Bread-1.3-mac.zip'
2. Double click on the zip file to unzip
3. Open the unzipped folder by double clicking
4. You might get a prompt that says "A Day in the Life of a Slice of Bread" is an application downloaded from the internet. Are you Sure you want to open it?" and select "Open"
5. If the game does not even open, go to system preferences > general > click the lock to make changes > enter your password > and where it says 'Allow apps downloaded from' make sure "Anywhere" is selected.
6. Once you have done that, reopen the game folder and double click on the bread icon to start the game.
I think that might solve your problem! If it doesn't, please let me know :)
Hi, I've been creating UI & logos for indie games for the last 3 years. If you want to see samples of my work, you can at https://sasquatchix.deviantart.com/gallery/.
If you'd like to get a quote or work together, email me at email@example.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you!