For further information visit: https://key2heaven.com/
Recent community posts
Is there anyway to make it so that some Objects does not have a Collider when imported into Unity. I basically have some custom properties I apply for tiles which I add ass objects, but I want those to be walkable by the player and do not want to manually remove the box collider on all.
Thanks, hoping for a response :)
A new update will be released on 2022-03-18 that introduces Battle Royale amongst a lot of other things to the 2D MMORPG Key To Heaven. You can follow the countdown on the website: https://www.key2heaven.com/
There is also a 50% exp increase for new players when the update hits!
In K2H, your goal is to fight and explore on the mysterious islands. Become stronger, equip better items, craft a raft and sail parts of the oceans to find more hidden treasure, secrets, and bosses.
The game can be downloaded on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1347630/Key_To_Heaven/
Have now patched the client with a new version. Will try to keep the dev log going as best I can. I sometimes forget to post the updates here but everything is available on Steam:
Key To Heaven is my life's work, currently available on Steam as a Demo and will hopefully see a final release around Jan/Feb 2021! You can checkout and wishlist the game on Steam or join our discord for the latest updates.
* 2D MMORPG for PC!
* 1 Developer for a span of 15 years!
* Craft! Sail! Gather! Upgrade! PVE/PVP!
Key To Heaven is a 2D MMORPG. This year it has received new graphics and is now a month or two away from the Steam release.
I have now made a Introduction/Origin Trailer for the game:
What do you think?
Some things that you can do in the game.
* Craft! Make better items and explore the possibilities.
* Sail! Craft a raft to explore the oceans.
* Multiplayer! With guilds, parties, groups, and PvP starting on level 3.
* Gather! You can mine, fish, farm, cut trees, and cook.
* Upgrade! Visit the blacksmith to improve your items.
* Stats & Skills! Distribute points to boost your character in ways that you think are good.
* Quest! A wide range of different quests and they are all optional! With some unique paths that are extremely difficult to solve.
* Seraph! Reach the required level and progression and Seraph back to Level 1. This time you have an aura and more stat/skill points. (Max 2 times).
* Caves! Craft torches and explore the deep dark caves for treasure.
I'm an indie game developer from Sweden and way back in 2005 I started a 2d mmorpg. Although I have taken many breaks during this time, it is now very close to finished. Beta testing is now OPEN and you can download it in the discord channel. So if you want to provide suggestions and features you like, now is your chance to get them implemented. Or you can just join if you want to try an old school type game before it gets on Steam.
You can view the trailer video here:
* PvP, PvE.
* Crafting, Smithing, Upgrading/dye items.
* Questing, Lore, Survival.
* Optional Hardcore mode.
* No class requirements, make a unique character.