Done. Thank you for the guidance!
A member registered May 25, 2018
Recent community posts
Having played through to what I might guess to be the "end" as it were, I have the following feedback:
- I really liked the seagulls, nice versatility, but please, find additional use for the feathers (maybe an arrow....)
- Please include something to shoot the seagulls with (maybe a bow...)
- I did enjoy the upgraded version of the tools; with that in mind, I would really like to see an additional tool:
- boarding hook - think of it! Being able to hook those drifting vessels and pull them closer, especially when you have a crosswind pushing you away. Or how about in multiplayer being able to bring your friend's ship closer during a rough storm! Or act like a pirate!
- More recipes; possibilities off the top of my head:
- Battery + Upgraded Spear = Shocking Spear (stun that shark!)
- (If a bow were to be implemented) ingots + arrows = copper-tipped arrows (1-shot that seagull or maybe damage that shark from a distance!)
- Scrap + Rope = pseudo-barbed wire (rope) - maybe keeps the shark at bay for a few attacks
- Add a battery to this and BOOM! electric fence!
- Sails - how about adding an upgraded type? I feel the need for speed!
- Wheel - now you can turn your sail but you won't have to be standing right next to it!
- Gasp! What if you added a rudder?!
- Possible ingot recipes:
- Gears! - see wheel recommendation.
- Pounded copper plate - Eat that salmon in STYLE!
- Add a source of zinc, combine with copper, and now you'll be able to make BRASS .
- Weights - wear them when diving to sink faster and then take them off (drop/lose them) to swim up.
I hope this gets the creative juices flowing. My son and I are greatly enjoying the game and I look forward to seeing it continue to grow!