I just finished playing it also and I Like the potential of this game a lot and I'm going to leave you a very big Email about this so watch out for that :) .
Recent community posts
Hello there!, I'm the Moon Robot but you can call me jet :) . So I have A lot of questions to ask you.
- Did you make those models?
- That's very impressive.
- Are you going to add more to the story?
- I understand its a Simple and to the point story, but I would say go a little harder on it ... Think of " A porno that really is trying to get a Grammy" type of story. (I'll talk to you mean on your Youtube message page).
All n all I'm really excited to see all those added features on the front.
Hello Brian Jar, We From Brawler Avenue have played and Uploaded your game on our channel.
Big Issues with the games.
- Control layout
I'm going to give you an example with the Xbox control. The Punch or weak attack should always be X and Kick can either be either Y or A. now if you want to keep them together always remember this: X upper body and A lower body. Now you guys have it backwards which yea I adapted to but I stand it IMO. Plus it helps with combos.
That's the only thing I have an issue with the rest of the game is wonderful. Keep up the good work.
Okay so here is how I'm going to help you.
1 Get OBS Open Broadcaster its free and you can record your product.
2. Honestly I would highly suggest that you should sell the main asset here. Think about it. You pretty much made a really good asset for a standard Beat 'em up. I understand it's free and that's cool, but all you really have to do is get rid of the copyrighted stuff. You're pretty much selling the code not the look, so its okay to have stick figures.
3. Also You should make a video on how to import and export other stuff and sell it, Trust me. People on unity are still looking for ways to make beat em ups or looking for some kind of code to help them out.
You said you didn't have time its all good. That's life. Just think about it is all.
Hello! my name is jet! I have about 3 questions to ask!
1. What program are you using to record your video?
2. do you have this on the Unity asset store?
3. could you make a demonstration of importing and exporting characters n such.
Wow :) that's awesome :) and yes indeed just when everything is officially done. with this game and trust me I'll be following you on this :D. Until then I Produce content on a YouTube called Brawlers Avenue. We upload anything and everything Beat 'em up or Hack n slash. So yea once you guys start to make a Non VR version I will Defiantly upload some gameplay of it on there :).
Hello again :), It's Jet AKA Moon :D. So I've Played this when it was a demo. Now I need ask a ton for questions but I'm going to limit them to 3 tops.
1. What's the story of this game? Now yes I've read your front page "The City Has Been over run by Thugs ! its up to you to take the streets back any way necessary. Good Luck Agent !" Okay that's a good start but what else? because I want to know as much lore about this one little city, the characters, etc.
2. Are we going to be able to buy more moves?
All I'm mostly seeing is PPP and KKK with some PKPK KPPK, which is cool
3. Are their going to be special ability.
You could do something with a gun since he is a cop. Make it like 1 bullet is a Left n right special. and if you do without bullets he loses energy.
There are my questions for you! Now! FAQ for you!
Why with all the Questions?
Because I really liking the concept of this and I hope it becomes more than it is.
What do you do ?
I produce content on a you tube channel called "Brawlers Avenue" Everything there is Beat 'em up or Hack and slash related.
How can I get in contact with BA?
We have a Discord we hang out at. Here is the link
Hope to hear from you soon!
Before I start! this is not saying you should do this suggestion like right now... Just saying once this game gets either a few months or a year in on release. The suggestion is that you make another version of this game without the VR. So now the people who don't have VR can play it as well. Don't get me wrong !If I had VR I would buy this in a Heartbeat.
Hello mackkings My name is jet. I wanted to talk to you about how your trying to get your game funded. Now I notice you have a kickstarter and its going really slow. Ever thought about making a GoFundMe.com campaign? The major differences is that The campaign only ends once you reach goal and you can withdraw the amount you've gotten. You should try that once your kickstarter is over.
hello there I'm jet, and I work for a Channel called BRAWLERS AVENUE were we promote, Talk, and play Beat 'em ups and Hack N slash. So from that said... Stay tuned :) because were going to post this up soon!! BTW! :) I like your name Infact I'm going to give you this link to trying to show the Developers of Gekido that people want it back by making a WIshlist on Gog.com trust me they know about it because when i posted on their facebook they liked the idea.
Hello there! I'm Jet, I work for a Channel called Brawler Avenue were we talk, play, and promote anything and everything Beat 'em up or Hack 'n Slash. So yes if you guessed it We recorded this game.
So as for our thoughts on your game its a solid start! its all good to go traditional. When it comes to the controls they need work. (I'm going to explain this with the Xbox controller). the attack button was B, The Jump button was y the pause button was Left trigger and block was Left bumper. They thing you added the button config.
I hope you changed the attack buttons... I mean Its okay to be innovative but sometimes you can kick it old school. What I mean is you can have one button to attack and the others do something else.