Recent community posts
- Finally renamed file from "Apply_Posterize_Five" to "ProtoPalette", making it more comprehensible.
- Implemented a custom editor for the ProtoPalette script. Makes it so that the palette option won't show unless manual is selected.
- Adds two new sample palettes: Neutron and Ohmega.
- Updated documentation to inform more about some of the other functions as well as lerp.
- Added in four new sample palettes: Abyss, Candy, Golden and Forge.
- Updated the API a bit more to include some more helpful functions (randomizing a palette object dynamically, etc. etc.).
- Updates the scriptable object palettes to now include their own randomization settings! (no longer are you stuck with just the random base option, now grayscale, pastel, gradient and saturation gradient are available options!)