Hello! I tried to configure my XBox 360-equivalent gamepad (Logitech F710) according to the suggested config, but the game doesn't recognize steering input regardless of what axis I bind it to. Strafing and thrust work fine (even on the same axes that doesn't work for steering). Don't know about other controls, I didn't get far enough on gamepad.
Recent community posts
Hey, I know this is just a demo now and not the full version, but it's kind of annoying when the Main Menu button says "Are you sure you want to quit to the Main Menu? Your progress will be saved," and then doesn't save my progress. I was having a great run, and I would have tabbed out instead of exiting if I'd known it would delete it.
Hey, great game! It works fine on my PC, but errors out on my MacBook (running OS X 10.10.5). I know that cross-platform debugging is a pain in the ass for a free game, but in case there's anything you can do, here's the error message:
- AL lib: (WW) FreeDevice: (0x7feef8a96400) Deleting 3 Buffer(s)
- Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't compile shader: ERROR: 0:14: '+' does not operate on 'vec2' and 'int'
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.rendering.RenderingParameters.beginShader(RenderingParameters.java:102)
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.rendering.Renderer.drawMesh(Renderer.java:623)
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.GUI.GUILine.draw(GUILine.java:256)
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.layers.Layer.draw(Layer.java:375)
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.rendering.Renderer.renderState(Renderer.java:249)
- at com.vitruality.GRUMP.GRUMPEngine.render(GRUMPEngine.java:261)
- at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:207)
- at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:114)