Amazing review, thanks for the high praise! Let us know if/when you beat it!
Recent community posts
Wow, this is awesome! Thanks for your effort, and we've very pleased that you enjoyed playing RiF! Btw we just released a content update that introduced several new enemies and completely changes the final realm, so please do check that out if you haven't already!
Version 1.3.1 is out now! New enemy turrets, mineturret shoots spinning blades, high score record, difficulty tweaks, and various graphical tweaks!
Let us know what you think!
Awesome, and apologies for how long it took. We had to take a break from development last year but we're back on it now.
Thanks for your feedback, we just released a Linux build. Let us know how it runs for you!
Hey gu3, we just released a Linux build (along with a major update with several gameplay changes and new content), if you've got a chance to try it out, let us know how it runs for you!
Thanks a bunch for your kind words! Definitely post a screenshot of your score for us when you beat the game!
Thanks, we appreciate your feedback! A scoreboard / leaderboard is definitely something we'll be looking into implementing in the future, stay tuned!
Please let us know any bugs you encounter in v. 0.2 or above in this thread. Steps to reproduce/screenshots are much appreciated!
As we're still in development, please feel free to give us your feedback below - constructive criticism, ideas you'd like to see implemented in the game, and gushing about how sexy we are (well okay, any pick-me-ups) are welcome. Check the "PLANNED 1.0 FEATURES" sticky for information on what is planned for the final game and our Devlogs for updates about what's in the works/coming soon.
For the final game, we plan to have what's in the currently released version (0.1) and additionally:
- 4 uniquely styled floors
- A few more randomized/procedural elements, such as a small random chance for a mini-boss or unexpected enemy to pop up in various rooms.
- Up to 4 player local co-op (including two additional playable characters)
- Meta-progression: crystals you collect will be currency that allow you to purchase permanent unlockables that aid in your progression or add even more variety to each run.
- Larger variety of perks, abilities, enemies, & bosses.
- Remappable controls and other options