salt is a girl haha
Recent community posts
1+2. yeah all animal folk can do it whenever they feel like it really, it's just inconvenient more often than not so they generally don't.
3. probably, but it's not the focus of the story
4. i'm cutting you off NO MORE QUESTIONS hahaha
1. i don't have a name for it, i've just been calling it candy universe
2. yes 3. probably not? 4. yes 5. until someone forces her out lol 6. probably! 7. no
and 8. i don't have an estimate sorry! but i have a lot of things planned so there will be at least a few, and probably a lot of spinoff games involving this cast.
1. no they're not planned to be playable sorry
2. yes ;) and yes to 3 as well.
4. i've had some of these characters for quite a while as something i drew for fun, and i always wanted to make an rpg maker game so one day i saw that a game jam was happening and decided to go for it! treat is my fave so i made up a story about her. then everyone liked the game so much it really motivated me to keep making more haha
thanks for the questions!
sorry, the program i made this game in is windows only. but you can use a program called wine to play it! i've never used it myself so i can't offer instructions on how, but i've heard a lot of people got it to work through that so i hope it's not too difficult?
I'M SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE (and making more music for the series heheh), i'm just so interested in the world and where things will go from here! the designs in this are awesome too, i especially like how the whole family is the same colors except for lee. AND THE OUTFITS ARE SO GREAT!! you set up a whole world so fast in one little story... and knowing the later ones will be even better is killing me, i need more nowwwwwww!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!
i'm enjoying this so much!! (i haven't seen all the endings yet but i definitely want to...!)
i haven't watched any mlp in years but i could still hear all the lines in the characters' voices, it really rekindled my love for the series!! i thought fluttershy was especially well-written (she's always been my favorite!) and i was really surprised at how many different paths the story takes, and all the different feelings it explores. there's just so much packed in and all of it is so heartwarming to read!!
thank you so much for making this <3 i just had to leave a comment to say that... i'm really looking forward to any future games you make, too!!
thanks so much for the feedback!! i'll make a note of those things, they'd totally be fun to have~ and yes there will be more games in this series whenever i'm able to work on it! i'm taking a break right now to do other games but i won't forget this series ;)
thanks, i will indeed be making another one! and more games in general with these characters. i won't be able to work on them for a while because i'm busy with other projects but i assure you they're coming~ <3
i feel like there'd be quality loss because it's like 1.5 scale instead of a clean 2... but if you send me an email i can give you the game files to play with. contact info is on my profile. thanks!