It is! Thanks a lot for playing, hope you liked it :D
Ivan Zanotti's MyMadnessWorks
Recent community posts
...Now this is something.
Thanks a lot for the sweet comment, we're really glad KEYCHAIN did something good (and I'm REALLY loving that walkthrough map)! So Thanks to you, Felix, you're great :D
Thanks a lot for playing!
There's two endings available, you got one of them at the end of the video (there's also a bad ending, but no, it is not the one you achieved).
Also, no: the garden key does not exist anymore!
Thanks again :D
Thanks to you for playing and commenting!
I made the game textures with Aseprite and the standard 3D functions of GameMaker Studio 2. As for the dither/color limit effect, that's the work of a shader!
Hello and thanks a lot for playing FIREWORK!
Now, let's get to the answers:
- Thanks for pointing out the grammatical errors, english is not my native language (we did the best we could) so I'm happy to get feedback about that-- Gotta fix those in a future update!
- A message that explains how to switch items could really help, the absence of it is children of the fact that, until late development, weapons could be switched only in the pause menu (where all the weapon descriptions are). As for the shield, try crouching when equipped!
- The healthbar thing is weird indeed... Even in the trio fight, Foveo's health should be there (it's the red inside of his K). If you ever get to play again (please, save all the lost spheres!) and reach Foveo, it would be great to have a screenshot or clip of sort. Thanks for pointing that out, tho!
- As for the blue zones, the ones that propels you a lot have a fast animation (while the others are much slower). I suppose the thing was not that evident and I'll think about a graphic or color change.
That said, I thank you again for playing through our work! Let me know if you dwelve again into the facility to uncover all of its secrets :)
Have a nice day!
Excellent critique/bug report, I have to say! Thanks a lot!
Let's answer, then:
1. That's intentional;
2. You're not the only one having issues with this achievement: I'm thinking of a solution and I'll let You know! Thanks for the feedback;
3. The first half of the game needs to be almost the same of the original, it's for "lore" purpose;
4. Game Maker is really tedious with 3D sound (and I'm not a great programmer): really sorry about that, but the sound won't change based on the direction (it will, however, change when moving). If I come up with a solution, I'll revisite that portion;
5. Didn't knew you could go there, gotta fix it;
Thanks for the feedback, benzoingum, I'm really happy you enjoyed my game! But... How do you know about Loneliness?
I think that's the problem: your PC fears Imscared because it's a "potentially dangerous" application that has not been downloaded much. Try deactivating your firewall (or smartscreen in this case), it should work correctly then :)
I replied by my phone earlier, but it seems not...
Uber, thanks for playing till now! I don't know why the game refuses to create a folder, but you can try opening the game as Administrator (or else try creating the folder by yourself).
Meanwhile you can also download the new build of the game, which covers some bugs