Thanks for the report, I’m going to fix the problem.
Recent community posts
Last Run 0.0.4: What’s New
- New special ability cards: ‘Black Cat’ and ‘Electro Shocker’.
- Changed card sets for different difficulty levels.
- Improved HTML5 versions for Google Chrome, MS Edge and Mozilla Firefox.
- Improved support for various screen resolutions.
- Optimized performance, many bugs fixed.
- Added an option to subscribe for updates.
- And much more.
Last Run Page: https://myasnick.itch.io/lastrun
Last Run 0.0.3: What's New
- Two heroes with different starting equipment.
- Three difficulty levels.
- A global hint system to help in any tricky situation.
- New weapon and special cards, including ‘Night Vision’ and ‘Seduction’.
- A total of 60 cards to fight and loot.
- Valuables are no longer just ballast, they can also be used to fight. Even in a strange way.
- There are settings yet: music, sounds and hints can be turned on or off at any time.
- New mini-animations and sound made game even more fun.
🤯 That mysterious twelfth Russian chair is driving everyone crazy... 🤯
“Last Run” is developed with Godot Engine using assets provided under the Creative Commons License of various versions. All rights belong to their owners: Audio Library - Free Sound Effects, Google Fonts, FreeDesignFile.com, FreeSound.org, FreeVector.com, Icons8.com, Kate Maldjian / Noun Project, Lee Mette / Noun Project, roger castillejo olan / Noun Project, SVGRepo.com, Vectorportal.com, and others.
All music tracks have been provided by https://degitx.com under the CC BY 4.0 License.
“Last Run: Deck Looter Card Crawler” is a prototype of a fast-paced roguelike card game in the setting of good old action movies.
The hero in the last and hottest action scene has to fight his way through crowds of armed enemies, shooting right and left and fighting back with whatever he can. He also has to rescue hostages and save museum treasures. So run, shoot, and loot!
Download or play online: https://myasnick.itch.io/lastrun