Recent community posts
Feudal Defense is a city builder game in early (prototype / alpha) development.
Current Implemented Units
- Melee enemy that attacks closest building
- Melee enemy that attacks strongest building
- Melee enemy that attacks weakest buildings
Planned Future Units
- Peasants that perform different job functions (cut wood, stone, collect taxes are obvious possibilities)
- Player Soldiers (Melee and ranged)
- Enemy ranged soldiers
- Enemy soldiers with special abilities (climb walls, siege units, etc)
Currently Working Buildings
- Level 1 Keep (tent and a bit of land)
- Level 1 Housing (tent)
- Level 1 Archer Tower
- Basic Wood Fence
Planned Future Buildings
- All buildings upgrade (Stone Keep, Wood and Stone Housing)
- Stone Walls
- Stone Archer Towers
- Resource Buildings (Lumberyard, mines, etc)
In it's current stage of development, Feudal Defense does have play ability, just not for very long yet. We are working on increasing the depth and scope of play as much as possible and would like your help in the form of suggestions for what you would like to see in a strategy castle building style game. Please give it a go and head over to the discussion area and let us know what features you would like to see implemented next.
Thank you for looking! Look forward to hearing from you.