Thanks! That's the feedback I need. Difficulty is really hard to judge if you are the developer. Maybe I'll raise initial hit points a bit. But of course also be aware that you can level up your hp, as well as damage and torches.
Recent community posts
Nice! I like those puzzle games.
- When you start a level and immediately click the hint button, it shows only the hints. But if you play a bit and then hit the hint button it triggers a flipping by itself instead of just showing the hints.
- I'd like to make some progress instead of just starting a new random level. Something like increasing grid size could increase difficulty. Instead there are sometimes some empty tiles, which reduces difficulty. It should maybe start with just a 2x2 example where you have to click one tile and the puzzle is solved. Then a random 3x3, then 4x4 and so on.
- The amount of clicks should result in some sort of score.
- I'm missing a nice subtle sound effect when clicking.
- Some nice celebrating animation would be nice when solving a level.
That's it for now. :)
yes, little bit too hard. at least for me since I'm not an english native speaker/typer. mabye implement a damage system where enemies you didn't kill just deal damage instead of killing you immediatley.
BUT.... NICE! LOVE IT! :D
Thank you!!! I'm experimenting a bit with game development and I'll use this as my hero! :D I just wonder why you provide frames for moving left AND right. I actually removed one of them now, to safe file size, and mirrored the other one within the engine I use.
Anyway... Thanks a lot! The first $ I earn with my work will go to you! :P So probably you'll never get anything from me.... xD