That is very encouraging. Great, that you got all the way to the end. Thank you for playing!
Recent community posts
Hi there, thanks for sharing the game!
Everything works fine, no bugs encountered...
I played it through and liked it a lot.
The weapons are cool and make it worth playing again, just to see which new weapons show up.
I like the one word introductions to the levels! Its a great way to give a teaser for what is coming up and I think you can infinitely expand on that idea.
The keyboard controls work perfectly (will there be controller support in the future?)
- The second time I was facing the boss, I thought it was a bit repetitive.
I felt, he could have half the energy, because once the pattern was figured out it was only grinding through the motions.
- Sometimes, when there were straight corridors in one direction, I felt they could be shorter or might be with some obstacles to mix the hopping in one direction a bit up.
- Generally, I felt, the levels could be a bit smaller and tighter. More condensed. E.g. the boss would run all the way to the other side, but that would also work in a level half the size and might lead to more fighting. Might be tinier dungeons but more levels?
- Some monsters (like the red one in the "hell" level) seemed to take their turn, but not go anywhere.
It seemed like they would hop to a wall and back in the same turn? It was hard to see what they were trying to do.
- Fighting is very intuitive, I love that you just have to point to an enemy.
- Switching weapons also works great.
Thats my feedback :)
Thanks again for the game!
Keep up the great work!
Thank your for the video! Awesome!
Yes you can find all the golden pearls and all the keys and unlock a secret.... The game does not end after the credits :)
In the final game there will be shops and puzzles were you can spend the diamonds. I am working on that at the moment.