Yes, it is a sad truth we face in this era...
Recent community posts
I have the latest version (14.0), and a bug occurred:
I tried mining a boulder with a metal pick, but it won't let me select it! Even stranger is that I had a bot mining boulders, and when he went to mined the boulder, he just teleoprts to it, then teleports back when he's done! WHAT
I was using the windows 64-bit 14.0 version when they occurred.
There is a crisis! In my last save I had structures built (Walls and fences). But when I came back today, some of them dissipated!
I deleted the save, so I don't know a way to show you, but if it happens again I will!
Based on recent updates, I have a few ideas based on some current things in-game. Here they are:
- New Robots 🔋
New robots could make some new ways to play, and create some cool inventions!
1. Pix-Cubes: These would be able to hear shouting from other bots, and will have a unique command: changing their color to any RGB value you set the command to. (Defaults to white on stop) Made with glass, metal plates, and quartz.
2. Solar Bots: Solar powered bots thrive in the day, but need to be rewound occasionally at night. Made with metal plates, silicon chips, and glass.
3. Lunar Bots: The exact opposite to solar bots (because continuity.). Made with metal plates, a mysterious crystal, quartz, and glass.
4. Folk Workers: Hire folk with a mysterious crystal to work for you! Need to be fed to stay happy (Happiness to food ratios are the same, but x5)
- New Commands 💾
1. Pitch: This would allow for the player to set the pitch at which bots play their instruments. Great for orchestrating a song!
2. Color: This makes the robot change color (In the case of Pix-Cubes, the cube itself, and for Other bots, the antenna). Helpful for remembering who does what.
- New Buildings 🔨
1. Server: Increase the data storage of all bots by 10 or so. Made with metal plates, silicon chips, and a crude data storage.
2. Mine: Built on hills, allows the player and bots to mine underground for new resources! Made with stones, logs, and a hammer.
3. Industrial Furnace: Smelt glass, silicon, and other resources with this majestic beast! Made with metal plates, coal (not charcoal), and metal gears.
4. Basic Hut: It's more of a house, really. Built with concrete, logs, and glass.
5. Cement Mixer: Makes cement out of dirt, rocks, and water. Doubles as cement storage! Made with metal plates, metal poles, and a log.
6. Teleporter(?): Build two or more to travel between them, just right click, and pick a destination! Made with metal plates and a mysterious crystal.
7. Placed Torch: Same as the Basic Torch, but can be placed. Made with wood poles and fabric
8 Street Lamp: Same as the Placed Torch, but is a lantern instead.
I don't know if all of these would be a good idea or not, but they all could have their uses!l
- New Resources 💎
1. Sand: Mined with a shovel, on a sand tile.
2. Coal: Mined at a coal deposit underground using any pickaxe.
3. Raw Silicon: 25% chance of earning whilst mining sand.
4. Mysterious Crystal: Found extremely rarely in crystal deposits (Can only be mined with an iron pick or higher) underneath the western island, where all the land's mysteries are found (such as apples).
5. Quartz: The most common thing to find whilst mining crystals
6. Dirt: Mined from digging short grass or soil (regular, fertilized, or weeded) with a shovel (or sometimes while digging holes in tree soil).
7. Grass: Mined only from digging short grass/tall grass with a shovel. Used to make grass seeds (among other things)
8. String: Makes two with fleece, used for string things!
9. Steel: Making more efficient bots and tools! Like real steel, it's made with Iron (Metal in this case) and Coal in the Industrial Furnace
New ores to make some brand new things!
- New Foods 🍳
1. Raw Meat/Poultry: Gotten form animals; either by (ahem) killing them, or they produce it as a product, very versatile!
2. Crude Salad: Made with weeds, can be given to folk as food, or made into basic salad. Made at a dining table.
3. Basic Salad: Made with crude salad, cooked meat, and bread (as croutons!). Fed to folk. Made at a dining table.
4. Cooked Meat/Poultry: The edible variety. Cooked in a clay furnace.
5. Fried Eggs: Can be eaten. Cooked in an industrial furnace.
- New Tools/Items 🔧
1. Crude Torch: Can be held in your hand. lights up a fair area, but need to be refueled with wood. Made with sticks and grass.
2. Basic torch: Same as the Crude torch, but brighter. Made with wood poles and fabric.
3. Lantern: Same as the Basic torch, but never goes out! Made with metal poles, a log, and glass.
4. Flashlight: Offhand version of the Lantern (can be held with anything else!). Made with metal poles, a mysterious crystal, and glass.
Past the lights, yay!
5. Conductor's Wand: A decorative item. Made with a wooden pole or two.
6. More instruments: Guitars (Electric & Wooden Varieties), Pianos, Trumpets, and a Microphone?
7. Swords (All Varieties): Can damage creatures (if necessary?). Made with one wood pole and X (X being the plank)
8. Crystal varieties of the tools: Made the same as other tools (replace the plank with a crystal), but they never break!
9. Fishing Rod (All Varieties) : Catch some fish to feed the folk! Made with X (X being the pole) and string.
10: New wearables: Glasses, pants, shoes, etc.
11. Steel Varieties: Last as long as metal tools, but are the most efficient at their jobs!
I share the same feelings about these items as I do the buildings, confliction, but I want to see them too!
- Misc. Ideas 🎲
1. Terrain Height: Hills of varying heights and translucent water with depth!
2. Underground Caves: Walled in on almost every corner, and impossible to see without light. But you can find Metal, Coal, Crystal, and many more!
3. More Animals: Pigs and Chickens! Chickens lay eggs and have poultry, and pigs produce dung and have meat.
That's basically all my Ideas I have for now, I'll add and remove some over the course of time, but for now, I'm happy with my list! I hope you enjoyed reading my ideas as I did making them! 👋
Edit: New Misc. Idea and Foods
I was playing on a save for three days, and I think I've done (mostly) what there is to do. I have a village of 20 or so folk, each with a hat and jumper. But now, I don't know what to do anymore! If anybody has any ideas, please share them with me!