There's been a news report on this game, but it's made me interested to play the game https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6n04wn
Recent community posts
BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED, THE BANTER, THE GROUPCHAT omg reminded me of my FRIENDS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the story, the plot, slice of life aspects. Bunch of quirky weirdos, who always have a good time regardless!!!!!!!!! Amazing dialogue, unique and OMG THE KISS WAS SO CUUUTE, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS. I COULD RELATE TO THE WHITE PEOPLE JOKES TOO, THAT'S literally me and MY FRIENDS, AND THE STRICT PARENTS.
1. What is your gender and age?
I'm Female and I'm 22
2. Where did you find out about Tailor Tales?
I'm just a regular itch.io user, so I stumbled on it by chance
3. Is the art style appealing to you, or did it take some convincing?
yes I LOVE the art, it's so asthetically pleasing, and I really like the wide range of skin tones, and everyone looks hot! ;)
4. Which (available) character is your favourite?
Dimitri, he's so sweet and hot, I wish he was real.
5. What’s your favourite scene?
I really like the passionate makeout seen in the Neil storyline, I think chapter 23 to 24, where he comes to the boutique and makes out heavily with the main character and pushes her on the table. Nice CG btw ;)
6. What’s your favourite CG?
I really like the CG in Neil chapter 26 I think where, they are taking selfies at the hospital! So cute!
7. Which character would you like to be available next?
I'M WAITING FOR JAMES MORGAN, the SEXY CARPENTER! That's my type! He's so hot and manly, I can't WAIT!!!!!!!
8. How many fierce points and how many kind points did you get at the end of each route?
You could probably tell I got more fierce points xD
9. How much tailoring experience and gold did you end up having at the end?
I made just enough to open the chapters
10. Was it difficult getting gold to purchase the chapters, or was it easy?
it was a challenge but not too hard, just the requests were repetitive, which is to be expected! I really love the quality of this ame, and take as much time to perfect it!
11. Was it difficult re-creating garments that were important clients?
Yeah some of them were difficult so I skipped them :p
I.e. the masquerade dress, Angela’s dress, or the opera dress.
12. Favourite aspect of the game?
The dialogue, it was well written and realistic! Very engaging.
13. What do you think of Joselina, the MC?
I relate to her tomboyishness, and I really like how she has a passion to make something of herself, she's independent, classy and stylish! I wish to have her dedication!
It took me a day and a half to complete the game and get all the good endings and this game is amazing, I loved the way the story was told, it was worth all of your efforts and I'm honoured that it is free, I can honestly say it's my favourite otome ever, and I would love to pay for the games you'll be making next. This story had a wonderful moral too, honestly I really fell in love with the game.
Is there a specific day, it'll come out, I'm checking everyday loooooooooooooool, anyway LOOOOVED the demo, but it's scary how much I related to the main character, we have similar personalities, so it made me feel like maybe there's something wrong with me. I don't think the main character is bad, she just sticks to herself and pushes people away, but she doesn't really seek out to harm people.