Po se rolar a versão lite eu pego pra fazer layout sim!
Como tenho que planejar certinho a quantidade de páginas fico no aguardo.
Recent community posts
Lucas will be able to answer you better, but Soulmuppet publishing will release a physical version of the book.
Whoever supports the itch funding will receive a discount coupon for the book, but I'm not 100% sure on how this will work.
Soon, Lucas will explain it with detail.
Hi its Guax the layout artist for the game!
As some of you may know, I faced some technical problems and my SSD died last Friday. But no worries, *I may have lost all the progress on the game layout*. But using some smart layout techniques, focusing on content display, and ADHD meds I am already on the same point that I was before the catastrophe.
So the game is now with a much classier and consistent layout, but it will be different from the older previews.
I did already some changes in the manual text and I'm planning to update soon the archive together with the spreads version.
But some are just to keep some rules more clear, the biggest change is rebalancing the ranged weapon cost (is going to get cheaper) for the first free expansion pack I'm working that adds weapon customization.
Some other cool stuff I'm making for the customization expansion is:
- Falling damage;
- Poison and Bleed token and effects;
- Weapon customization;
- New Spells;
- High ground and plunging attacks;
- Different mini size upgrades (this one may be left out to a future expansion).
That also means that the recommended band punctuation may increase. Probably will go to 200 - 250 and a high end around 350. Weapon upgrades do cost a lot, but change a lot on the flow of the game.
Thanks for your comment!
First of all all questions answers will be added in the next update of the manual and the typos you can post them here and I will fix it up as soon as I can.
Here we go:
1. You may do one action per activation.
2. Melee range is touching bases.
3. Activation is alternated, so when all units are activated the turn ends. You can place an activation token right next to the activated unit for mark it. (Soon we will make some printable ones!)
4. Attacking is like an action... Yes, actually that is an easier way to explain an activation. You do an move and a action.
5. Adjacent can be read as base-to-base.
6. Morale checks happen each end of a round if the leader or half the warband died. After one of this triggers happen a player must do a morale check each end of turn.
7. I think a small area like 75cm x 75cm with a lot of terrain seems ideal. But you can play on smaller area if the minis can climb it easily. In a near future we will make falling damage rules for games of knocking your minis around.
8. Not yet... But of the inclination seen like gives a nice advantage to the attacker you can give them +2 on the attack roll as a homebrew if both players agree. But also, in a near future we want to release a second playbook with some more conditions, like height, falling damage, difficult terrain and some mission objectives!
Hey people, if you are still looking for games to hack or create content for rpg latam jam 2022, I've made all my systems on itch free and all of them are available for creation of commercial use! Here are the links and a quick brief of them:
https://maguax.itch.io/minimo-rpg Mínimo is a generic system based of fate where you use fudge dice. It was my first game and still a very accessible one.
https://maguax.itch.io/fingertips Fingertips is an experimental diceless game where you play as magic girls and the dm is a active character that acts as a toxic authority and a mentor. It uses the players hand as a resource for casting spells and winning narrative bets.
https://maguax.itch.io/backpack-e-dream Backpack & Dream is a resource management and exploration ruleset focused on being more of a toolset than providing a guided experience.
https://maguax.itch.io/bxkid BxKid is a hack of minibx by Lucas Rolim. In this game you play as kids pretending to be larping. Its very meta and very self conscious. It has some 4th wall breaking mechanics and it was released during last year jam!
You can try to turn off all auto layout and resize everything by hand, after it just turn on auto layout.
But I don't recommend using small resolution because will make it not be very readable when printed. The size of the template should be something around 300dpi in the size of a standard card.
Also, another option is converting the image to SVG if possible.