Thanks for picking up my Hardlight modules, glad you are digging them! To answer your first question, yes, this is a great place for a question like this.
I posted a brief devlog about the 1E updates I made back when the first version of the Mothership Conversion guide came out. Here are the key parts:
"The changes to DHoHS are fairly minimal and are as follows:
- The "Vomit and Bleed Crimson Goo" move has been reduced to 1d5 DMG/round until treated.
- Hanne Gruber's Mastercrafted SMG “Liebling” now does 3d10 DMG.
- Administrator Takako McClane's Handgun “奥の手/Okunote” now does 2d10 DMG.
I decided to leave the hybrid's claw damage alone so they are a little deadlier now. Otherwise, that is it!"
To answer your questions the devlog doesn't cover:
1. Horror HP levels haven't changed as I think having them be more tough works well. That said, if you think they are too tough feel free to cut down their HP to suit your table's style and taste. Alternatively, one rule variant I like to play with is rolling on the applicable wounds table when monsters/NPCs take wounds as well. I think the wounds table is super flavorful and it also makes enemies easier to kill.
2. The Horrors don't have AP values because being largely goo based I think HP captures their toughness better than an armor value.
3. Overall, with the final version of the 1E conversion guide out now I will have another look through to see if there are any major balance changes necessary. Though I think if any changes are needed they will likely be minor (Hits to Wounds, etc).
I hope that helps and that you all have an awesome first couple of sessions of Mothership. Happy to answer further questions anytime!