Thanks a lot!
Recent community posts
Hi there, guys! Hope you enjoy our game :)
We are a small team of two people and it seems like we've became a cavemans during the development process. It was very instensive and we've seen not a single Sun ray. I am tired a bit so my EN might be bad somewhere.
Have perfect days!
ITCH.IO link: https://lyakushaulyatai.itch.io/boltzmann-brain
Boltzmann Brain is a hardcore 2D arcade puzzle game with local multiplayer for up to 4 players about a Robot and his friends, who found themselves conscious in a dark and also beautiful space. How did the Robot acquire his mind? What happenned to him before that moment? How did he appear in such a place? What is the purpose of his life cycle? So many weird questions that need answers, but the main is - what is the reason to exist? In the end - harsh truth awaits.
Boltzmann Brain's story offers hardcore solo levels, where each level requires logics, clear strategy and accurate moves to complete, but you can also outplay your stupid (he-he!) friends in a skilful local versus game.
Main features of the game:
- Be a part of the Universe itself, start to think from scratch and try to understand the meaning of life;
- Learn to control The Myach, - the ball, that helps you to navigate and solve puzzles, while also creating tons of different situations in a local games;
- Skilful local multiplayer with up to 4 players with various arenas to choose from;
- 40 solo levels to test your logics, creativity, reaction and precision;
- Full support of up to 4 controllers aside from the game launcher;
- Feel the special mood of music by the French composer Monplaisir Loyalty Freak Music :)