1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hello, my name is Luciano, the first game i've ever played was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Fighting Edition on a SNES, followed by Super Mario World.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I didn't knew about jams at all, and since i've begin to learn game maker yesterday, i'll see what i can do here on one week.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
In my list of favorites there are : Zelda ocarina of time, Wind waker, super mario world, portal 2 and harvest moon for snes, I've actually been inspired by the game Spelunky.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
1 day experience on following youtube tutorials !
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love to embrace the little details added on games and seeing how the flow of some big games works, especially Nintendo ones.