Agreed about the power stuff you said. It would be nice to choose what to post. Maybe it would be good to have a controll room module or breaker room to pull up a UI for this. That would be sweet
Recent community posts
I really don't understand this game or what I'm supposed to do, but I won somehow.... I don't get why I can't make more survivors or go beyond the camp. I also don't get why they stop doing stuff. I bought the game so I guess I'll wait for futher developement.
Ok, I get that. I have another question, since I have survivors just sitting there by the stock pile, is there at least a way to get more? If not, is there a way to get the idle ones to be useful?
1. My kitty moves slow then fast randomly. I'm not sure if this is a frame rate issue or not buy my PC is way more than capable of running this game at max settings.
2. I cannot rotate the lights. This would be useful to shine them out so I can see my base from a distance.
3. The nav light doesn't seem to do anything but sit there. Maybe I'm missing something.
1. WATER! There needs to be good way of producing or finding more water. Preferably producing it since a Mewn Base should be self sufficient.
2. SEEDS! You should be able to get a seed if not every time you get a plant or harvest a plant, then pretty often. Lets face it, all plants have seeds or they wouldn't exist.
3. THIRSTY! If there is a better implementation of water, there should be a need to drink. Remember the rule of 3's in survival. You can only live 3 days without water.
4. CONTENT! I'm not going to be one of those A-holes and say the game needs more content when it is clearly in the very early stages of development. I am only going to say that I hope more content will be added when it's the appropriate stage of development.
I just want to give an overall impression of what I have seen so far. I absolutely LOVE it so far! I can't wait to see what's next. I picked this game up a couple of days ago and didn't know what to expect but for $3 dollars, if I enjoyed it for 2 hours, I would be happy. Well, I definitely enjoyed it longer than 2 hours and I would recommend it to anybody who isn't an impatient A-Hole. :-P Well, keep up the good work and I hope you have time to reply to this. Thank you and have a nice day!