After playing the game on my PC for quite some time I have a couple of bugs/requests. First of all: can we somehow help coding/improving the game? And:
- The darker colored civs (dark blue mainly) should have white text city names, as black is unreadable
- In the Civ overview, I can't see which color matches with which Civ, could you add something there?
- "Next unit" -> this list is set up at the start of the round, but this fails in the following circumstances:
- I select a unit manually and move it, it will still be selected as "next unit" although it has 0 moves left, so for "next unit", add a condition: has > 0 moves left.
- If I have a unit that can attack twice (upgrade), the unit will be selected in "next unit" one time, I attack and then a next unit will be selected, despite my unit having some moves left. Logically, I would expect this unit to show up again in the "next unit" list. So at the end of the list, renew the list with all units that have > 0 moves left and no standing orders (like move, defend, improve).
- Civ specific stuff: I found out that most civs have a unique building, but there is no way to find them. IIRC, in WoE 1, there was some info on them in the Civ selection, but I don't see that info in WoE 2. Could you re-add that?
- once I loaded a game, I can't change the settings like music, is it an option to add that menu in-game?
- I'd like to switch off the sound of e.g. archers & catapults shooting, can that be added?
- Please add an option "quick units", without animations when attacking.
- Diplomacy: this works rather rudimentary, any chance it can be updated/improved?
- AI: also works rather rudimentary, any chance you can open up parts of the code to let people help you with better AI?
- Maps: see this article for a different/better map generating algorithm example: https://steemit.com/map/@beeheap/create-a-fantasy-grid-map-in-excel
- Nice to have: building orders list
Keep up the good work!