Hey, Itch.io Community!
I'm pretty nervous/scared/excited that the demo for my game studio (Big Little Bears) is finally out!
"Lightrock" is a mystery visual novel all about being yourself.
Because you never know what someone would do if they were you...
Some things to know before playing:
- This demo contains swearing as well as mentions of drugs, alcohol, and d_ath. There is also a content warning after you click "Start" and before the game actually begins.
- In this demo, you will be playing as Brooklyn. There is only technically one path because I didn't want to give too many spoilers to the rest of the game.
- There are 5 full songs from the soundtrack that you can listen to at the party scene! When you select one, it will ask you to confirm that's the song you want to hear. If you click "No," it will take you back to choose another song.
- This demo isn't long at all, so you may want to considering beginning (or ending) your stream with it!
- Yes, you CAN select "Lightrock" as the game you're playing on Twitch!
- As demos go, there may be bugs you encounter. If there are, please let me know!
Take the "What Lightrock Character Are You?" quiz!