Absolutely! I'd be extremely happy to see that!
Recent community posts
Thanks for reminding me!
Since the Steam version came a bit later, I ended up forgetting to intergrate keys with Itch.io.
Your keys should be available now!
The Steam version is a bit more up to date than the Itch.io version, Itch takes a while to update games for me, so the Steam Version is usually the best way to get updates the earliest.
Edit: Just wanted to say, loved the video! Keep up the good work!
Looking pretty good so far!
Things I like:
- The setting
- Ambient Music is nice
- Humor seems to have improved since SUITS
- Graphical improvement, the animations are really smooth
- Battle system seems interesting so far
- Character designs were nice, particularly on the sandworm
Things I didn't like:
- The desert area seemed pretty bland visually. I would suggest including some different complimentary colors in the mix. Hell, maybe change the whole color scheme of the area, yellow themed deserts have appeared everywhere at this point.
- Battle system seems too simple. This might change later on, but there was no reason not to use the pipe rather than the fist.
- Battle system was a bit boring visually. The bar at the bottom blended in way too much with the surroundings. Maybe think of redesigning it.
- Certain graphical ugly spots in some places. The Guy's hat is kinda weird looking, and the pixels kinda smash together.
Overall, it was a pretty fun short time, and I look forward to seeing how you'll develop this in the future!
I didn't really think of it that way!
My whole Idea was that the game was so short that it wouldn't be a problem, but I do understand your issue.
I may be able to fix that up in an update later on.