- Game also released at Google Play Store for Android!
- Added BEGINNER difficulty mode and a hi-score table for this.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese, German and Russian translations.
- Added volume option to the menu.
- Removed the 'Stargate' symbols from portals by default. They can be reactivated by writing 'stargate' at the main menu.
- Added command line --filter and --scale options (see README file, section 11, Command line arguments).
Recent community posts
Hi, for the people that bought the game through the Groupees bundle, you should have the Steam key available at your groupees profile. I think that Groupees will inform you about this by email as well.
For the people that bought the game directly on itch.io, the keys will be available in a few hours. I will inform you.
Hi, you will have the keys soon (in less than a week I hope). About how to get them, you will have them automatically either through your groupees account or throught itch.io. I am talking with groupees about the best way to to that.
I will inform you when they are ready.
The game now comes with gamecontrollerdb.txt, a file with default mappings for joysticks and game controllers. The game loads it at start so there should be better support for joysticks not previously recognized.
There is a better launch script for GNU/Linux. Now you can use this options if needed:
- --help to show the list of options;
- --use-my-sdl to load the SDL library installed on your system instead of the bundled one;
- --m32 or --m64 to launch the 32-bits or 64-bits binary directly without letting the script select one depending on your system.
The script now uses LD_PRELOAD instead of LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
And a bug fix: disconnecting a gamepad while playing could cause infinite loop.