Thanks, sorry if I was sounding rude. I never looked at these dialogs as a stream of consciousness before, maybe because this feature seems a little buggy in my own head.Have a lovely day too.
Recent community posts
This looks awesome but as someone with ADHD I find those "never ending small text boxes" horribly annoying. Give me something bigger, show all the relevant text, if necessary say "1/3" at the bottom. But don't torture me with this infinite stream of slowly scrolled messages.
I will get back to it when I am in a calmer mood as this game really looks great.
So I got into what I believe is the second stage - some dark forest. There are bats all around which I just cannot see. I fall into them randomly and die. I tried spamming attacks but it only protects me a little.
Otherwise the game looks really cool and I wanted to play it.
I played it on a 3.5'' handheld (rg351p) and it was really fun. The text was big enough though the artistic font was a little hard to read. The enemies were challenging enough but not annoying. Great work!
I could not find any seed to plant, so I resigned. The controls are hard to use with a controller, one joystick used to move, the other to turn around - hard to use. I really liked the style and hoped to play the game with my kids but it would just be too hard to control for them.
Things I like
- how the game looks
- the general mechanics
Things I don't like
- the controls (controller support is messed up, too fast acceleration making it too hard to move "a little")
- the navigation between levels
- it is too hard, the enemies shoot too often and are hard to kill
I was considering the game as something I could include in the game collection for my kids but it is a little too frustrating.
Hi. This game looks really fun but I have some problems running it on Windows 10.
- I wanted to try it and the game modes do not really explain how they work. I figured "target practice" sounds like something which should run in single player. I tried it and then...
- When I try starting a game the program just crashes without any error message. It happens right after the coundown. I tried it with and without the fullscreen mode on.
- Another problem I noticed - the game does not scale properly on my 1920x1080 screen. Until I switch full screen on - in the options menu I can only see a part of the connected device list. More then half of this box overflows the screen.
- I own crappy esperanza controllers. They are detected and seem to work (in the menus, because the game crashes) but I need to use the arrow keys to "move" between the options. The joystick remains inactive.
The art is really nice and the game is not so bad but there are some problems.
- wall jumping is hard, controlling the character is not "ideal"
- the game looks like a game for little kids but is definitely too hard for them
- it is not indicated when falling down would kill the character
- no savepoints? or I might have resigned before reaching one