I guess a slight mistake in the text would be Eskimo -- I am Canadian and the correct term is Inuit. Otherwise great game!
Recent community posts
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hey! My name is Chase. I'm a senior in high school.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Nope, didn't participate last time. I'm joining this one because I want to make a game, and I think a structured community event will be interesting and help me with my goal.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
My favorite is Stardew Valley. I've logged so many hours on there. I love the addictive, intuitive nature of that game. Mostly the games that have inspired me have been pretty experimental-- text-heavy, lo-fi, parsers, Twine, etc.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Yes, but I'm rusty. I used Scratch to make games back in 2009 or 2010, and I think I dabbled in Stencyl and RPGmaker around the same time. Beginner games like pong, basic platformers. I stopped about 5 years ago.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Oh man.... I love music. So much. I play several instruments, sing, and I love listening to music. It fuels a lot of my creativity.
6. Any advice to new jammers (if you're a veteran)?