Thank you! :)
I use a 16 colors palette, the PICO-8 palette, to be precise. But I don't think I'm using all the colors
Recent community posts
Thank you very much! I really appreciate it :D
About the option to turn off the time limit, right now it's not in our plans, mainly because the timer is in sync with the music. Same goes to adding seconds when defeating enemies. It would mess up the sync. But, I think it could be a good idea for a new "game mode", so we'll take it into account and see if we can implement it.
Murtop is fast-paced arcade game packed with action, as if it was taken out directly from the 80's, where Dig Dug meets Bomberman.
Help Murti save the world from an invasion of carrot-hungry moles with her bomb-pooping skills!
- 256 time-limited single-screen stages... and a kill screen! Let's see if you can get to it.
- Bonus stage every 5 stages... and a secret bonus stage!
- 5 fast-paced chiptune tracks.
- Local high scores leaderboard.
- Optimized to be used in arcade cabinet machines.
- Lots and lots of explosions!
- Vertical screen with beautiful bezels to fill the void.
- 16 color palette.
- Pixel perfect scaling.
- CRT filter.
- Attract mode (just like in the old arcade machines).
- TATE mode (rotate the screen to play the game as it was meant to).
I can't seem to get the shovel from the shovel kid.. He always tells me no :/ What am I missing? I only have 3 coins and 2 shells :P
Besides that embarassing situation of mine, the game looks and feels amazing!