I would like to submit https://halcy.itch.io/cat-game ! Thank you for setting this up, I hope it raises a lot of money!
A member registered Jan 08, 2017 · View creator page →
Recent community posts
itch.io Community » itch.io » Developer Updates » Bundles · Posted in Join the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality
Some things I really enjoyed so far:
- Ninjas Garden plays really well (though I couldn't figure out how to go on after 85% - probably some secrets I cannot find?). It does get super hard once you can't fill your health on respawn anymore and everything becomes insta-death...
- Relocaliser 3000 is actually brilliant. (edit: PERFUME SECRET: CHAIN PROMISE)
- Tanks really pulls you in for how simple it is. I wish there was a high score board! How am I going to show off without!
- Deck Dungeon is neat, but curves weirdly, I ended up being overleveled. It would be cool if there was some kind of end game or goal to work towards, I think!
- Rocket Repair is a bit longwinded but the music and looking at your rocket go is so relaxing that it really doesn't matter.
- I love how the movement feels in Playroom Panic. It's not all that much fun with only one player, though. I imagine with two, it's a lot better.
- tiny terrarium is ultra relaxing. I wish there was more block types!
- SHOOTY SPACE SPACE is real hard with no i-frames when you're hit oh god I'm bad at danmaku
GAMES MADE QUICK??? community · Posted in show off your game made quick with a quick live playthru on stream