it was AMAZING experience! thank You!
Recent community posts
it's too hard for me on the last 3 levels (mouse + keyboard + time pressure is a too "explosive mixture"), but this is very good game
- nice style and soundtrack, congratulate :)
ps. mechanics reminds me MO:Astray by Archpray Inc.
> Thanks you so much for your interest in the game!
my pleasure :)
i try to beat level 17 many, many times but without results :(
maybe You can put complete solution for all levels for example on YT ?
that will be great :)
very nice game, good looking and demanding - congratulate :)
1. i think so "undo last move" is a good idea
2. level 17 is correct ? is possible to solve this ? i'am completely stuck :(
(i have fixed version from itch.io)
For me one of the best indie projects in the last time ! Good work !
- very good ambience and moving mechanic
- good balance of gameplay mechanic (not too easy / not too hard)
- great narrator voice and music
- english subtitles - i dont't speak french ;)
- quick reset to checkpoint