Played up to Kraken then got killed. Some additional comments.
- When targetting with a skill, cancelling brings me back to the arcane/bushido/menu instead of the menu I was already in.
- Is there any benefit of killing enemies on the map other than avoiding an encounter?
- F5 restarts the game, is this intentional or is it leftover debug?
- Can you guard/pass using a soul summon?
- Got the quest for collecting souls for Grandma Akja before talking to her, so I was confsued who Grandma Akja was.
- Sinful Heartwave doesn't have targeting, so I used it by accident when I wanted to check if it was single/multi target. After a while I notice most multi target abilities were like this. Some sort of indicator would be nice, instead of trying to remember which ones are multi-target.
- Is Lucifer's buff supposed to reduce only physical damage? Hikari Glow does 300x2 damage, whether he has the buff or not.
- I didn't notice Luna Aura had a quicktime event until fighting the Kraken. Some sort of indicator/prompt would be helpful.
- I got killed by the Kraken and the game just kind of froze after I hear glass breaking.
The writing is a little too tropey for me at times, and the personalities of Angel + Lucifer seem inconsistent. That said, the game play is my very enjoyable. I'm mostly playing for the atmosphere and the combat. So far still really good!