The game is derived from the Civ series ruleset, but it was devised to support time-based instead of turn-based strategy; and it is supports the MMO gameplay where you compete against hundreds and sometimes thousands of opponents to found cities and use them to support a military, and finally to complete an empire that survives all encounters with its neighbours to emerge victorious. Each opponent is human player, not controlled by the computer!
News and features in the version 0.2.3:
- Removed token-based sign in (obsoleted).
- Added 'with account' and 'without account' tabs with random username and password generation.
- Unit selection and actions are blocked on opened city overview sidebar.
- Fixed ordering of unit selection (especially transport units).
- Network improvements.
- Improved government selection sidebar.
- Added total values of attached tiles on the city overview sidebar.
- Fixed scroll bar of tile list on city overview sidebar.
- Added visual feedback of bound city tiles and happiness.
- Added trade routed to city overview.
- Added renew button to the trade routes.
- Minor bugfixes.
Roadmap of the new client:
- Daily tasks dialog.
- Event log and in-game notifications.
- Server information.
- Skill settings panel.
- Spaceship panel.
- Go-to command.
- In-game statistics and rankings.
- Minor issues related to move response.
- Minor issues related to map rendering.