C'est génial !
A part le "petit" bug dont j'ai fait part à Ardos, c'est vraiment trop cool !
Les musiques sont fort agréables
Les graphismes sont cools, j'aime les émotions exagérées du perso
Le gameplay est surprenant x)
Et cette fin est parfaite
GG à vous
Recent community posts
C'est génial !
1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
My name's Florian but call me Erahl or Flo' and I'm 19. I'm an French IT Student but right now I'm in Canada for my studies
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
It will be my first jam ever. And well actually i have to find an internship but i (finally) understood that my CV was pretty bad so I decided to some projects, and the jams are perfect for this.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Mmmmm... Firstly, Gris. When I played it i was like "I want to help people with video games". Gris is the most beautiful game I've ever played. But then I would also say Dark souls (the third) because it made me learn that keeping failing makes you stronger. Finally, I can also talk about NieR : Automata (of course), and Transistor (best ost).
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Well, nope. But I already worked with Unity for a school project (that wasn't a game ;-;) and... that's pretty much.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Arts. I don't listen to music, I live and feel it x) But well, i also love anything that refers to drawing or designing. Soooo video games combine music, interaction and designing, can we find something better ?
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
I want to learn how to use properly Unity. As for... making UI, creating scenes and everything. I don't really want to go in my internship if I'm not that good with it.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's all
Thanks for the jam !
And don't forget to have fun ! <3
(PS : Just saw that we can add image to the message, I'm sorry but I HAVE TO post an image from Gris.)
Love on y'all