This is my list of current problems that I find need improvement and some other ideas.
1. Support for Spout Stream (Spout2 in OBS). This plugin prevents the HUD from being visible and provides performance improvements.
2. Be able to choose a background in addition to the transparent one (it will be added in 1.3).
3. Being able to add custom keyboard shortcuts to layers: we use layers to add objects to the character or to change facial expressions. Being able to have custom keyboard shortcuts allows us to automate these tasks with the help of external programs like StreamerBot.
4. Shortcuts should work outside of the app, even if it is minimized (it seems to be a Godot problem).
4a. Support for StreamerBot, ensuring that this application can change the shortcuts for us when the program is in the background, can work as a solution to point 4.
5. When the application is minimized the image freezes, that should not happen.
6. Being able to drag the model, it is good to be able to zoom, but there are cases where you need to drag the model.
7. Possibility to change the program's frame rate, activate Vsync, Vsync (half the refresh rate) or be able to limit it to 30 or 60. The PotatoPCs will be very grateful.
I will continue updating the list. Keep trying, you've created a good program. Good job!