its available :) just play in our steam!
Recent community posts
I'm a highly proficient programmer looking to partner up with a pixel artist to form a dev team. The ultimate goal is to establish a revenue flow that will pay our bills eventually. These are steps we are going to take:
1) Create and publish a really small prototype game which will build up a team and prove we can do more.
2) Participate in several game jams to further develop our skills and team.
3) Create a Patreon account and start producing 1 games / month with unique mechanics / ideas OR
3a) Start working on a larger-scale project if we come up with an idea.
This is not a usual 'rev-share' offer. I'm going to pay you a market-level salary until our first game is fully finished. If it comes up with any success we can move further to building up a full game dev team.
Here is a couple of projects I started from scratch and succesfully finished being a lead developer and game designer:
Please feel free to contact me here or via Discord: hedin_hiervard#8408 if you have any questions. Please send your pixelart portfolio!
Ok, if any artist is reading this, can you give me a short feedback on what's wrong with the posting, since I'm getting zero replies.
I don't fit for jams?
I'm demanding too much?
What would make you drop me a line? I would really appreciate any feedback. Thank you!
I'm a very proficient game developer with several commercial titles released to Appstore, Steam and Google Play and 6y+ of experience (see the screenshots above) . But I never participated in any Game Jams and would like to try. For this purpose I need a Pixel Artist (as I'm planning to do strictly 2d/PA jams). We can start any time (there is plenty of jams going on).
What I offer:
- quick delivery using the most top-notch tools
- dedication and concentration
- fast learner
- love pixel art and love making games
- really good developer (incl., C++ engines, JS engines, mobile frameworks, OpenGL low-level stuff etc).
- a good portfolio of commercially made profitable fully complete indie games
What I require from you:
- a portfolio with some outstanding PA works
- fast delivery
- some technical proficiency (i.e. using common dev tools like git)