Aw inspiring game. Some ideas for future features!
- Leaderboard - It would be fun to compete with people in my country or even globally. If you eventually sell on steam, you could integrate your friends scores' there. If you're interested in collaborators , let me know , this is something I have some experience with :)
- Multiplayer - A huge project, but it would be awesome to compete with my friends in trying to get the highest score.
- Difficulty Settings - It would be fun to have an extreme mode where you don't get access to the world map or compass. You'd have to rely on geography alone.
- New planes - Perhaps your score could be converted into money and you could use money to buy new planes. Some planes could go faster then others, some might increase the money earned per package, and maybe some could unlock holding more packages.
- Some sort of progression - This ties into the new planes thing, but I wonder if you could start with a plane that can't go very fast at all , but it limits you to cities in Europe. As you upgrade your plane , you get access to countries farther away which mean greater travel distances and therefore greater profits.